Wednesday, February 18, 2009

100 Reasons to Lose 100 Pounds (79-70)

100 Reasons to Lose 100 Pounds (79-70)

79. I want to feel good about myself when I look in the mirror.

78. I want a regular bath towel to wrap around me comfortably.

77. I want to put on sweats and look cute instead of like nothing else would fit.

76. I want to be able to walk more than a block without getting winded.

75. I want to fit more comfortably behind the steering wheel. My legs are short so I have to be pulled way up!

74. So I can fit behind the desks in my kids' classroom. (right, Christina? LOL!)

73. So I can comfortably paint my toe nails.

72. So I can wrestle with my sons and not worry about squishing them!

71. I want to be able to slide on the enclosed slides on playgrounds.

70. So I can turn cartwheels again.

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment