Friday, September 25, 2009

Drumroll, please!

Today was my final 7 week WI and I lost 2 more pounds! That makes a total of 16.2 pounds from Thrive in just 7 weeks! Added to what I lost on WW I am now down 35.2 pounds! That's a whole lotta weight! That's like my daughter holding a 5 pound bag of taters, LOL! I also lost about 14 inches...nearly 4 in my waist and 4 in my hips, alone! It's amazing. Almost 2 whole pants sizes.

I also have to give props to my wonderful husband, Sam. He started Thrive when I did and he is now down 40 pounds. Yes, folks, 40 pounds! He is one of my "why's"...he had high blood pressure, cholesterol, triglycerides (over 600!), 2 parents with diabetes and he was over 300 pounds. Pretty much all that has cleared up now! Neither of us suffer from heartburn or acid reflux, when it used to be a nightly thing.

I can honestly say that Thrive has not only changed our lives...it has SAVED our lives! It feels so good knowing that we are getting healthier as each day goes by. To know that the food we put in our mouths is FUEL for our bodies...instead of just insulin-inducing sugar-filled junk!

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend...I know I will!

1 comment:

  1. That is just amazing Juli! I'm so proud of you! I totally hear you on the acid reflux/heartburn. I started noticing it a lot lately before I started Thrive. In fact, Sunday night before bed, I took 3 Tums! I haven't had an episode since! Thrive really does work!

    ReplyDelete