Sunday, May 31, 2009

It's gonna be a good week, tater...

drum roll please....

daddaddadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadada

I lost 3 pounds this week! YAY ME! This puts me at 19.4 pounds lost. It has taken me a while to lose it, but hopefully that means I will be more likely to keep it off. This is the first week that I really feel that I am losing weight. It feels really good.
:)

We are down to less than 2 weeks until the 5K...again I am just hoping I can finish it! I don't walk fast, and can't run much...so I may end up walking alone, but I guess that's ok too. I don't want to slow down the group that is walking with me.

Next week I plan to get my 20 pound star...I am not going to be able to hit the 25 pound goal by the race that I had set for myself, but I will come pretty close I think.

I am already planning to sign up for the 1st Annual Turkey Trot in Rome, GA for this November. I plan to be 50 pounds down and wearing a L shirt by then. Definitely do-able...30 pounds in 5 months. :)

Here's to a great week, all around!

No comments:

Post a Comment