Thursday, June 18, 2009

Sad. :(

This has nothing to do with weight loss, but I needed to "talk" something out.

I hope that everyone who reads this knows that anything you type on the internet has the possibility of being read by everyone in the world, including the person/people that you wrote it about. In this day and age, I don't understand WHY someone would post a blog or story about someone online and assume that the person it was about won't see it/read it.

I just ran upon something that someone very close to me wrote about the way I raise my children, and I feel like someone punched me in the stomach. Fine, you don't agree with the way I do things, that's your prerogative...but that doesn't give you the right to make me out to be a bad mother. There are plenty of things I can say about plenty of mothers that I don't agree with (including the person who criticized me), but I won't do that, because it's none of my business. I know I'm not perfect and feel that unless you are, you have no right talking about the way I do things. I wish this person felt the same way, because I am very hurt and feel betrayed by someone I thought I could trust.

No comments:

Post a Comment