Saturday, July 18, 2009

OK, feeling a little better...

I weighed at my mother's house earlier today and was down a little over 4 pounds. Her scale is usually right on with my WW scale. By her scale I was down 3 pounds on Thursday, so this is right on track. I'm thinking that there may have been a problem with the scale at WW...don't know what, but it could be. And if it makes me feel better, then I will believe it! :) It doesn't really matter, cause it should show at next week's WI, which I am already looking forward to.

So I'm feeling a bit better and not quite as down on myself.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are feeling a bit better. Trust me ... the numbers on the scales are probably one of the most psychological things to impact a woman's life. Hopefully you are back on track now. When you fall (you will) just keep getting back on the bicycle and one day you'll lose the training wheels. It is a roller coaster of loss and emotions for most of us, for others it is cake walk. It is frustrating, but I am very proud of you. PS: Your profile pic is glowing.

    ReplyDelete