Saturday, August 8, 2009

1st Thrive Weigh-In

I have officially completed my first week as a member of Thrive Weightloss...and I lost 5 POUNDS!!! I am beyond thrilled! I have now lost 24 pounds since April. I won't mention how many more to go, cause I'm not focusing on that right now. But I am one pound shy of having lost 10% of my body weight! And I'm a pretty damn fat chick, so that's a good bit of weight, y'all! :)

What have I learned after a week on Thrive?

(1) If you eat enough protein, it keeps you from getting hungry between meals.
(2) I don't really NEED a coke to get me through the day.
(3) If you follow the program, you lose weight in your stomach and you can, indeed, feel a difference in your clothes in just a weeks time. (WOW!)
(4) I truly CAN live without white bread, butter and white sugar. I have loved ON those things for so long I didn't think I could do without them...but I CAN!
(5) It's ok to have a "blow-it" day every so often.
(6) I feel better today than I have in a long time.
(7) Since I am eating better, I know I am getting healthier.
(8) I have a "pretty face" now andI'm gonna be a freakin knockout in a few months, LOL!!!

My struggle seems to be getting my water in every day. I chose to "blow it" today and will start Thriving again tomorrow...the deal I made with myself is that if I chose to "blow it" today, I would make sure to get my water in every day this week. I can do that. :)

Hope everyone is having a great day...I know I am!

J

No comments:

Post a Comment