Saturday, August 29, 2009

Good morning all!

Wow, what a rough few days! Between the stomach virus that ravaged its way through my family, my 2 year old daughter slicing her foot and ending up in the ER needing stitches Wednesday night and ending up in the ER myself last night, I must say that this is not a week I particularly care to repeat!

That said, though, I went to Thrive yesterday and THAT went great! :) First of all, I had my WI and for my weeks 3&4 together I lost 5.4 pounds! YAY ME! That brings me up 11.2 pounds lost in my first 4 weeks of Thrive and added to the weight I already lost with WW I have now lost 30.2 pounds! WOW! With this WI I not only topped 30 pounds lost, but I also blew my first 10% loss out of the water! I am beyond thrilled. At some point soon, I hope to be able to see a difference in my body...but it will come! Depending on how much weight I end up deciding to lose, I am between 1/4 and 1/3 of the way there!

I have also been given a WONDERFUL opportunity to help people that are in the same situation that I am currently in, and who are where I was before I found Thrive, and I am beyond excited at the thought of being able to help people! I know a lot of people read my blog, and this way I hope that my story will help show people that YOU CAN DO IT!

My Thriving FB Buddy JR (whose name I won't post cause I didn't ask her permission, LOL!) and I have decided to start our own personal "challenge" that is going to last for the next month. She has an event to attend out of state on September 26 and that is my mother's birthday and the day that I have a "blow it" actually planned. Between now and then our challenge is to have no blow it days and for me to get in all my water. I am excited about it and hope that anyone who reads this and wants to join in with us, contact me! I am going to put our stats here on my blog if she will agree to it, so that I can look back on it when I feel the need. I think this is just what I need to kick start my weight loss and get it where it should (could?) be!

Enough for now...and my thought for today is that today I will choose to eat to live, not live to eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment