Sunday, April 12, 2009

Weigh In Number 6 ~ and Happy Easter!





In my week number 6 weigh in I lost another 1.6 pounds. YAY ME! This brings me to 11 pounds.

I will be honest, just as I said in my meeting yesterday, I am a bit disappointed that the weight isn't coming off any faster than it is. I figured that with me being the size of a large whale that it would come off much quicker. (OK, an exaggeration...maybe a small whale.)
;)

That said, I know that I am not following my plan 100%. I am eating more on weekends after WI than I should, and not always getting back on track until Monday. I know that if I did it as I should, I would be losing faster.

My goal this week is to lose 2 pounds...that will put me at 5% of my total body weight gone. 5%! That's huge! Well, it's huge if you are as big as I am, LOL...

That said...yes, I talk bad about myself. Know, though, that it is all in fun, and I am smiling as I do it. Just as I refer to the clothes stores I have to shop in as "fat chick stores" or the plus size sections as "fat chick sizes"...that's just me!

Even six weeks into this, I still feel like I am going to do it this time. This is the time that I conquer my weight once and for all.

Happy Easter to all! I hope you had a wonderful day with your families...and that your extended family visiting went better than mine, LOL...I got my feelings hurt, yet again...I have to get thicker skin I guess.

Off to fold clothes and take a nap...hubby is out with the kiddos for a while this afternoon.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment