Sunday, April 19, 2009

Weigh In Number 7




Another week, another 1.6 pounds down! The weight is coming off slowly, but surely.

This week at WW, we discussed the new program that WW has joined in with Active.com to promote. They want everyone to participate in a 5K! They are giving a $20 value of training activities on active.com to all WW members. This is GREAT for me, as I am already signed up for a 5K in June. The timing couldn't be more perfect. I volunteered to be a team leader to volunteer to be at a walking venue one day a week at a certain time to coordinate WW members to walk together. I don't know if anyone will show up, but it will get my butt outta the house and to the park to walk!

My goal is 2.4 pounds this week...I want to hit 15 pounds gone this week. Definitely do-able...just gotta get my water in!

No comments:

Post a Comment