Thursday, March 26, 2009

Rough week...

I have NOT had a good week food-wise. What I have eaten isn't a drop in the bucket compared to what I was eating before I started WW, but I have definitely NOT been OP this week. It figures...I get within .6 of hitting my first 10 pounds gone, and screw up. It is sooo tempting to skip WI this week just so it doesn't show a gain, but then again, if I do that, it's like giving myself the rest of the week to eat crap, and that just won't work. I know how I work ~ if I give myself free reign to eat for 2 days, I will turn it into 2 weeks. Or months. Or years.

Soooo...even though I expect a gain, I am going to force myself to WI. I need to listen to my WW leader and get back in the right frame of mind. I am glad I started typing this...it helped make my decision. I am going to be OP and eat light today and tomorrow, in hopes of keeping the gain to a minimum.

GO ME! :)

2 comments:

  1. Don't lose sight of your long-term goals just because of one off-week. It happens, chixbaby... Just keep on keepin' on.

    WHW (who is 15 lbs lighter.... so far!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do this! Think of it as a game. You WILL be the champion this week! Did I ever tell you that I did the 7 week Thrive program?

    ReplyDelete