Saturday, March 21, 2009

Weigh In Number 3



I am down 4 pounds this week! YAY ME! This makes up for the measly .4 I had last week. Not only that, but I was wearing blue jeans this week, unlike last week. I was also wearing flip flops and almost froze my piggies off, but ah well, that's the price I have to pay, LOL!

I had a rough weekend last week, because of the food I ate at the baby shower, which snowballed to an entire weekend of crap eating, but I caught myself and straightened up for the rest of the week.

That said, I do have to admit that I didn't eat supper last night...not on purpose though! I was working on something and didn't notice the time! By the time I got a chance to eat it was 10:30 and I was NOT about to eat something that late and have it just sitting there at WI today!

I am well on my way to my 5K goal, as you can see above! Next week I *should* hit 10 pounds gone at WW and get another star for my bookmark. YAY!

Here's to an awesome week, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment